Level: ESOL Entry 3 / SQA ESOL Intermediate 1 in Scotland / A2 – B2 CEFR Framework
This resource has been produced in two different formats:
- a self-access resource for learners with online activities
- this teacher’s pack, including teachers’ notes and worksheets to download
- To establish the context for learning
- To pre-teach key vocabulary.
- To increase learners’ awareness of stress and develop autonomy in learning stress patterns.
- To stimulate discussion on approaches to career development.
- To encourage learners to use cleft sentences to emphasise key information.
- To increase learners’ awareness of the uses of zero infinitive/ ‘to’ infinitive/ ‘-ing’ forms.
- To prepare learners for speaking to their managers and carrying out web searches on the topic of career development.
You will need:
- computers for each learner/pair of learners, with earphones or audio speakers.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only.